Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
|Loss of Keys||£3.00 - £7.00 for a standard key
£5.00 - £20.00 for a specialist security key
£50.00 for a security device
|Early Termination/Surrender||£50.00 incl VAT|
|Change of Sharer||£50.00 incl VAT|
|Variation or Novation of Contract||£50.00 incl VAT|
|Fees for Company Lets:||£150.00 incl VAT per tenant for Tenancy Agreement Fee and £120.00 incl VAT per tenancy for Tenancy Renewal Fee|
All deposits received by Stewart Hunter will be registered with The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) and certificate issued.
If a Landlord agrees for a pet to be included in a Tenancy, an increased deposit amount may also be requested to cover against any additional incurred damages.
Stewart Hunter is part of the safeagents.co.uk Client Money Protection Scheme (Licence No: A2878 ) and are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) which is a redress scheme.